About Our Association
3rd Annual International (ONLINE) Conference On Japanese Studies In Africa
THEME: ENVIRONMENT,TECHNOLOGY AND COVID-19
- Date: October 6th & 7th, 2020.
- Keynote Speaker: PRESIDENT OSSUOUBY SACKO Kyoto Seika University in Japan
- Keynote Speaker: PROFESSOR SARAH MBI ENOW ANYANG AGBOR The African Union Commissioner for Human Resources, Science and Technology African Union Commission Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Distinguished Guests: AMBASSADOR YUTAKA KIKUTA, Ambassador of Japan to Nigeria
- Convener: Dr Adedoyin A. Aguoru, Department of English University of Ibadan.